We appreciate your cooperation in following these Tier 3 guidelines:
1. Each class is limited to 8 students per coach. Arrival times are staggered with other classes. Please leave the dock area once your equipment is cleared.
2. Instructors will follow the 6' distancing guidelines and remind students to maintain 6' distance.
3. Boats and equipment will stay together, and students will be assigned to one boat for the entire class session.
4. All sailors and instructors will wear face masks or UV sailing masks at all times while on the docks and land.
9. Each participant must bring their own life vest, face coverings, sunscreen, water, harness (for windsurfing) and any other equipment as necessary.
10. The club will take temperatures via non-contact thermometers upon each participant's arrival. Anyone registering over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to attend. Parents must wait with their sailor until they have been cleared to sail (no fever for 72 hours).
11. The club will require all sailors and parents to sign and agree to a physical distancing statement that allows for removal from class if distancing guidelines and face mask rules are not followed.
12. After camp or class, sailors will be required to maintain physical distancing until they are picked up or have departed.
We appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines.
HKBC reserves the right to modify these guidelines as government guidelines change.